Thursday, May 16, 2013

"I'm so fine" (day four)

Hello loyal readers, aka all the suckers back home who miss me dearly,

Another wonderful day in paradise! Below are some pictures here at the pool where I'm casually lounging and writing to you all! 
 




So today was another busy day. 

We learned all about the Mekong river delta. That was pretty interesting cause I learned a lot of that stuff at my internship so it made a lot of sense to me.

After I got interviewed by the Vietnamese news. If its available online I will let y'all know. It was a very uncomfortable situation. I was by myself staring right at the camera and talking.

Next was language class, which too was filmed by the news. Today we learned to count to ten. We are all warming up to each other so today was especially fun and rowdy. 

Today's lunch was delicious! It was like corndog shrimp. It was great.

Then cue like the worst bus ride yet. It wasn't that long but it was so hot and uncomfortable. 

Then we went to glass egg, a contact graphic design company. It was fascinating hearing how successful their business became and watching them create their works of art.

In a few minutes we are getting picked up to go to karaoke and dinner. Sorry for the short post. I'll try harder next time

Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment